|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, June 21
So so tired. so much had happen in just a few weeks. I feel like its the worst june holiday i ever had. its like what i fear for the longest time had really came true. my mood too, have been going down down down... and its affecting my studies :( nth i read goes into my mind and the amount of stress here and there is killing me. im breaking down sometimes, i feel that i can hardly breathe. crying is my only way to destress because some burden just aint meant to be shared. indeed, i've gone out of control a couple of times already. sigh, i really don't know what lies in the future. and if this goes on, i doubt i can even graduate smoothly. mid year is already gone..... thats what im feeling now. FEAR dun worry, im just trying to vent my emotions. I know i have to hang on. I know i got to. Monday, June 21, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |