|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Saturday, May 22
DAMN F. PISSED NOW! Given tt kind of attitude of yours, what makes you think that ppl would like talking to you! Dun wanna ppl to treat you in that manner den stop treating others like that too. At first its all those small stuff so i put up with you. in fact i still pity you at times. but with whatever you said last night, GONE CASE! tts not the way you ask for an answer. IN FACT YOU ARE JUST ADDING ON TO MY ALREADY VERY ANNOYED WITH YOU MOOD. YOU THINK IM THE ONLY ONE DECIDING TO TELL YOU OR NOT IS IT. IF I CAN I WILL I TELL YOU! AND THREATENING DOESNT WORK ON LAO NIANG OKAY. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DAMN IT! Saturday, May 22, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |