|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Thursday, April 22
today, i realise how weak i am. actually i can hardly open my eyes while typing this post. earlier on, i cried for hours silently inside my room. nothing big happen today actually, but i just suddenly feel this overwheming sorrow within me and I feel that I need to cry out. and so, I did. perhaps i've bottled up too much. perhaps im too use to keeping things to myself thinking that i can handle. but who knows, all of a sudden i'll erupt. to my horror, mummy caught me in action >.< din know how to react cos i seldom let her see this side of me. so yeah, while she comfort me i kept silent and tried to hold back everything. ya dah ya dah blah blah blah. I think my heart is too weak to handle what im facing now. so, I NEED TO GET STRONGER. give me some STRENGTH! I think i need a getaway soon:D Thursday, April 22, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |