|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, April 19
please no no no no no..... i hope its just a joke because im not at all interested >.< oh well, forget it. omg, I just saw some photos showing korean bbq food on facebook. omg omg. here comes my craving again, ever since tt intro on korean bbq food on i mag. I WANNA GO EAT:D shall i bring mum to some korean bbq shop to celebrate mother's day this year? not bad right. since i have no place in mind too. or shabu shabu? heh heh. actually is i ownself wanna eat la. don't be surprise, i've always crave for many many diff types of food. just a matter of whether i will go eat or not. still rmb i complain for 1 whole week just for a doughnut. and it taste omgly good when i finally got to eat it:D but anyway, homecook food is still the best. no matter how full will still try to eat some. love mummy:D Monday, April 19, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |