|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, April 11
Munching on my shilin xxxxxxxxxL chicken now. nom nom YUM:D hahas. does everything tasty like heaven when u are hungry? hahas. the chicken used to be like so-so for me only. hahas. so hows my diet plan? ruinnnnn. especially after tt breakfast treat from chenan. hahas. I cant believe someone would actually sit there and make sure i finish every bite of my big breakfast. but of cos, due to limited stomach capacity, i only manage to finish like 3/4 of it. hahas. after tt its more food food food. partly because im eating nth but 2 piece of mian bao only in school. so everyday is like super hungry when i reaches home. ultra slack this weekend. don't know why too. someone remind me theres like 2 test coming? don't like memorising so many so many reactions. and econs is hell too>.< so instead of wasting time at home, I went shopping with mummy:D:D:D mummy bought me an ultra cute hat.hehe. love her, not for the cap, but being so cute. how cute? let me tell you. this cute mummy of mine always like to knock knock my door and send in food every now and then to bring in food.<3 like ice cream, den kfc, den orange juice and blah blah blah. LOVE blah blah blah. got nth much already. bye earthlings:D i dun bother ;) Sunday, April 11, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |