Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Monday, April 19

din do much for the past 2 days.
why?
I DON'T KNOW ;)

sad...
cos i din eat get to eat that sausage mac muffin with egg this morning!
some kind soul pls buy and send to my hse ok.
xie xie ni :D


dinner at a very ulu place just now.
food was ok.
mummy was having turtle soup.
OMG.
yea, but lucky they never put the whole thing there.
so it just look like pork in soup.hahas...
no way am i gonna try tt ><
but guess i wont ever go back there.
adeline will know why -.-


blah blah blah,
its monday tmr.
monday blues.
yea yea, actually every school day is booo for me.
its kind of ironic here.
i keep thinking abt all the stuff i wanna do ,but actually all i wanna was a good rest.
yea, a good rest with nothing in my mind.
however, miss busy being miss busy will already feel guilty sleeping too much.
thinking that i could have use those time to do something more constructive :D


I WANNA TO EXPLORE SINGAPORE!
I WANNA GO VISIT MANY MANY PLACES.
sian.


its 19apr now.
one week later FLY is going to botak land.
awwwwwwww........
nobody crap with me all the way to midnight le.
and nobody gonna suan me all the way to midnight, LOL.
im gonna miss his oh-so-da-nan-ren thinking ;)


night earthlings:D:D:D
Monday, April 19, 2010

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three