|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, March 29
so damn tired today. I dunno why. Maybe its because of the damn 2.4 run. but hey, shimin ran ok. somehow i think my stamina improve le leh. cos it wasnt THAT tiring. anyway, i spent the whole evening watching tv because im brain dead. awwwwww. so much to do man. i haven finish my 14B!!! got my bio test. so sian lor. stupid mistakes. when can i ever be not careless. worse still, tmr getting back chem lecture test. 8 marks gone already just because i read wrong. and i still happily smile cos i can do all the questions. stupid >.< argh argh argh! sian lor. never study= score badly study also score badly cos im like damn careless. tell me a solution. sian. grrrr. wanna orh orh liao. tired >.< bb:D Monday, March 29, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |