|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Thursday, March 4
internet damn screwed yesterday. lol. im so tired despite doing only like 3 bio essays and 7 maths integral questions. im so gonna die tmr. because i haven even start a single question on maths new tutorial. but i guess im gonna be late and take the back seat, so NEVERMIND:D haven start working on my alkene tutorial, so am i going to rot during chem tutorial tmr? and i don't if i should just go confess and pray tt mr G is gonna let me hand in my bio essays next week. If not im so going to stay back and write essays. unless proof! ~15 bio essays can appear on my study table tmr morning. HAH, DREAM ON! oh yea, I had my most weird 2.4km run today. run until my fourth round go toilet pee. LOL. tell me im a weird person. and yea, LAUGH. but in any case, I FINISH OKAY:D lalala, I hope everything is fine with the kids. :D Thursday, March 04, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |