Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Tuesday, March 2

For no good reason, I went to count how many days actually passed.
very very shock.
its coming to 3 months!


break record liao eh.
but it seems like you are pretty much adapting to it.
getting used to my absence.


when thst day comes,
do you think its still necessary to inform you?
hmm.


blah blah blah.
bio and chem is down!
tmr is maths, which is death>.<
oh yea, friday gonna receive my chi a lvl.
reminds me he lao shi, her yao na ge A oh!
sense chill down my spine.
gonna cry if i really never get A! all because of tt stupid topic!
chill chill.
hahas. I WANNA GO SLACK WITH THIS WOMAN!


Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three