|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, February 1
Just a couple of days before, meet up with jacjac and somehow we discovered something. yeah, never under-estimate the kind of info girls get through gossping. anyway, if you don't wanna people to know then don't do such stuff. now i feel omgly - OMG! and i actually believe that you are being a gentleman. stupid or stupid>.< chill~ Chinese New Year is round the corner, but im still not very satisfied with my damages. hahas, and i think i should start dieting now so that i can eat all i wanna during new year. yeah yeah, i know i should stop doing do before i get bulimia or whatever.hahas. but looking at the pastries and thinking about the calories they carries is painful and irritating isnt it. hahas. how interesting is it to date a angmoh? hahas. but im more interested to play with angmoh babies. just looking at their face can make my heart melt >.< simply cute:D and before I realise, I already fell in love over and over again with you. you asked me why? I paused and thought. I said: " baby, without you im lost, without you life aint complete :)) " Monday, February 01, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |