Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Thursday, February 4

Im tired >.<

Feeling very listless ever since school starts.
am i really taking such a long time to adapt.
the only thing i look forward to everyday is my afternoon nap after school.
I seem to lose that bubbly side.

But i guess thats what i have to give what for i want to achieve.
For a better and secured future.
For not letting my efforts goes down the drain.
I don't want to fail, I don't want to lose.

I have no time to lose and i cant afford to lose.
No more kidding around miss phua.
no more jokes.
No more chit-chatting.
100% attention during lectures and tutorials.
I must!

I need to win this game-definitely,badly.
Not gonna allow myself to look back 1 yr later and regret.
but first, I need to find a way to keep myself awake.
GO SHIMIN!!!

CNY in another week from now.
looking forward?
I think its half half for me.
Don't even know what the hell is going to happen and how the hell are we suppose to solve it.
tts when you feel helpless.
like it or not, you just got to do it to prevent more troubles >.<


love<3
Thursday, February 04, 2010

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three