|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Thursday, February 18
CNY was great. simple and heartwarming. with your family, everything is enough and nth more needs to be said. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ENOUGH I din even know why the hell things became so complicated. why the hell do i feel so pressurize to talk. why the hell did it became a responsible to talk. why the hell cant things just move on and let the damn matter just fade. Never in my entire life did i encounter this. and what the hell is my silence taken for. why the hell did i chose not to say much. why the hell did i rather get misunderstood. because its not gonna get any better ! the reason was given. doubt it. then don't bother and move on. so fed up that i din wanna go anywhere near either. END THIS. Thursday, February 18, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |