Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Monday, January 4

Sometimes I wish I could help.


its 2010 ppl.
anyone went to countdown like me?

haha.
last yr went with sotong and this yr i went with the 4e1 ppl:D
every yr without fail i will complain abt the human jam while heading back but yet every yr i went.
waited for 3 to 4 hrs just for tt 10mins.
but when you see the fireworks, all of a sudden you'll feel that its worth it.


damn romantic.
must drag my bf go if tt day comes.
hahas.


these ppl really shiok ar.
came my hse to slack until 5am before heading for breakfast.
LOL.
lao niang peng straight away.


wake up at 11am and started painting my hse for the nex 2 days.
first time in my life.weet weet.
was having stiff neck after tt.
but nvm, i have my room in orange now:D


and ytd went to having dinner with the pratas mates.
but we had arnold instead.
not really to my likings.hahas.
anyway, aftermath we tabao tangyuan and go jo hse slack.
her mum damn cool la.
bring out vodka for us.
20% rose and 40%mango.
mixed with pepsi.
damn bitter i think.
not nice but just for the fun.hahas.
my face was damn red after tt.LOL.and i think i went a bit too high after tt.
kept laughing.


anyway, im gonna slp now.
bio lecture tmr >.<
pls tell me is not G!
nights!
Monday, January 04, 2010

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three