Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Thursday, January 14

Thank god I never see him today.
PHEW.
Think i've become very paranoid.
always checking out if tt stalker is around.
so sick >.<
ever since tt sec 1 experience, im damn scare of this kind of thing.
anyway, i shall not lose my cool!


sometimes, i cant stand my blurness.
although im known for being late for outings but im seldom late for school.
However, ever since school started, I haven been punctual yet.

ytd i miss my bus and decided that i should gave up waiting for the next one and board 43 instead.
On the bus, theres another ny student.
I was considering whether or not should i follow him cos i haven tried going to school on 43.
hesitate and hesitate and he alight one stop before me.
so upon reaching serangoon, i could feel that school is not far away.
i can actually walk there you see. but the bad thing is i've got to walk pass several shops and buildings.
Despite tze charn showing me the route twice, i still cant rmb.
and since you are already late you cant spend your own sweet time findin your way.

and So, i came up with this funny/stupid solution,
which is to take circle line and alight at lorong chuan.
very omg i think, cos my school is jus right behind those blocks and yet i went to take mrt =.=



Today, even better.
i was on time. I reach the bus stop before the bus arrive.
however upon reaching the door step, i realise tt i cant find my ez link and thought that i left it at home.
so i turn around reluctantly, still trying to find my card.
after a few steps, tadah! I found my card.
but my bus is gone and so is 43.
so lucky right.

The ppl there must have thought that im insane=.=



nth interesting in school.
except the 7.30 pe lesson.
it wasnt wasnt mrs koh.
Think she took mc or went on course.
Although i like her but change teacher for a couple of lesson isnt that bad.
especially when the teacher is quite handsome.
hahas.
GP teacher teach pe.
very no link i thought.hahas.


alright, im going off to mug now.
dinner on sunday with darlings.wheeee.
my first popeye meal:D



yup,cindy is right.
I should learn to immune to whatever that has got to do with him.
Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three