Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Friday, January 15

Make me smile and I'll sing you a song:D
hahas.
essay not included in gp block test.
wheee.
another burden down.
hehe.


very unexpectedly.
Mr neo is very interesting.
hahas.
yet another lesson learnt.
its not only "do not judge the book by the cover"
shimin says, dun judge by its summary too.
Read the content:))
To know a person, its jus like reading a book.
you have got to make the time and effort to understand it.


back to my nervous system now.
i hope my neurotransmitter can contain some bio notes and just send them as nerve impulses to me during the paper.
I name it biotylcholine instead of acetylcholine.
hahas.
so that i can just write it down effortless.
better still, make it an involuntary one.
then i wont even have to think:D



Things are said just for the sake of saying.
you never have the intention to keep your words eh?
are all promises/agreement said just for fun?
maybe?



Time flies,
its been a month now.
how come i don't feel the difference.
Friday, January 15, 2010

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three