|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, January 25
If only I could love all over again like how I used to. Block test is over. I actually dreamt that that I've gotten a freaking 6/30 for my bio mcq. omg.that was terrible. but no point worrying since its over:D new year is coming and i've lots of things on my shopping list. gonna get them this and next weekend. hehe. sometimes, the right thing just doesnt happen at the right time. but its okay, life still goes on. happiness is when you know whats enough:D I have a question. are you guys going to wish the others happy chinese new year or happy valentine on 14feb? hahas:D Monday, January 25, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |