|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Tuesday, January 12
I never know that someone more tao ren yan can exist. oh my. super fed up today. even though i never once felt happy working with her. so what if its open house today. i escape pretty early cos i was so mad that i dun feel like staying in school any longer. my chest was like. omg-ly irriated. but its like so not worth it.so not. Why should i make myself irritated with such ppl. I think I have better stuff to do lor. I think cindy is the most innocent one lor. always listening to my ranting. and i do feel bad throwing the pens on the floor in front of shaojie. din mean to throw my temper at him. but yea. couldnt help it. anyway, cindy if you ever see this [i know you will cos you stalk me right:D] thank you so much for the past 1 yr. i hope its not too late but you know im always thankful right. life could have been worse without this sweet lady. always there despite the fact that i always do/say things against her, for example " elmo not cute" I hope you dun burst or faint on the spot when you see this. hehe:D block test in less than 1 week? GREAT. see how G crash me. In the meanwhile, im off to kill that damn mosquito in my room! somehow, I sort of regret telling you. becos i no longer feel as easy writing my thoughts here. now, i seem to be in the mist of losing touch with you. you seem to get further. yes, I've attain the purpose of my decision. but, how come im not feeling happy at all? Tuesday, January 12, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |