Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Wednesday, January 20

had this interesting with my mum just now.
hahas.

actually, all along i couldnt understand why people would put their relationship before family.
I've always thought that this group of people are taking their family for granted.
even now, i still think so.

Its either im too conservative or my family just seem to be so important.
seriously, I would feel very weird if I never dine with them for more than three days.
thats why i would always stay at home on weekends when mummy is not working, and have breakfast with her if im not too lazy, if not just staying at home with her presence will be good enough.
hahas.

not only that, compared to shopping, i would prefer visiting my aunts and grandparents.
even though the travelling time is hell.
but whenever i have a long weekend i would go and stayover at my aunt's place, usually only me along.hahas.
Did i mention i love to follow my aunt around and just chat.
hahas.


thats why i couldnt understand how come family time can be sacrificed.
definitely a no-no for me currently.
and im constantly reminding myself not to do so.


I used to be very close to my cousins too, but as they all grow up,
each have their committment and hence the relationship became so distant.
sometimes I hardly can find any common topics with them.
Especially this cousin of mine.
I rmb she will always bring me out to shop and take neoprints when im young.
we were so close then but now we hardly speak to each other.
maybe its because my elder cousins and aunts pamper me more relative to the others ( i think?) thats why the feeling is so strong.

back to the topic.

then, mummy said its because I haven found the right one.
perharps she is right. perharps I haven found the one Im willing to devote my time and commit to.
hope i wont become one of those people >.<
hahas.


yeah, I've receive a kim hyun joong file from ms elmo.
seeing my hyunjoong baby on the file just make my day:D
even though im already suspecting something when she suddenly mention about visiting comics collection.
hahas.
but still im really really thankful.
Thank you:D
not only for the gift, but every thoughtful effort of yours.
it may be a small action but meaningful and sweet yea:D
:D
Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three