|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, January 10
AWWWWWWWWW. School is starting tmr. say bye to msn, say bye to fb, say bye to outings, say bye to FUN. not looking forward to it at all. tons of work to do. first time never study hard for exam. its hard to get out out of holiday mood you see >.< anyway, I guess its another fresh new start? from now on my aim shall be a lvl and nth else. but still, I hope tt one fine day will still come by. Its a pity still. release of o lvl result tmr. one yr ago, im tossing and turning on my bed with the anxious feeling all the candidates are feeling. now, im kind of excited for my juniors as well. and of cos my beloved steph and vincent<3 not so much for my sis since she is already in tt course. ( no no, jie jie still care for you>.<) LOL. anyway, I believe they are all gonna do well:D JULIA TAY, you better auto tell me results okay:D Perharps not gonna blog often already. and i hope tt would mean lesser emo stuff. maybe a post on new yr? till then, miss me ppl:D Sunday, January 10, 2010
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |