Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Tuesday, December 22

Thank you everyone who showed their concern over my emo posts.
yup, im okay already.
Dun worry, prefectly fine:D


Still adapting though.
yes, there are moments when i feel tt im gonna give up.
But, I'll make it.


For those intending to ask me what had happened,
dun bother to do so ok.
This time round, I feel that its enough for jus me and Q to know.
( okay, maybe not since i already pour my sorrow to wong. And since A asked me, i assumed he knows abt it too already.)
But in any case, thank you. I know you guys care and tts enough:D

Somehow, I wish to say thank you to Q.
seriously, no one ever made me so upset before.
No one can ever affects me so much.
No one can ever made me care so much.
and the list go on.


But then, its you who make me learn.
Perhaps after going through these, I would be able to handle things much better in future.


Thank you Q.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three