Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Monday, December 28

I think show look stupid in hai pai tian xin.
hahas.
but the character was hilarious.hahas



I feel bad.
I should just stop thinking.
I should just shut up.
nonsense >.< Anyway, my 9 yrs old boy is very very cute. never fails to call me shimin jiejie whenever he saw me. and i think no matter how many times i've heard, i will still smile when he sand along with the "london choco roll" ad.

随着时间的流逝,也将变得不重要吧?
Monday, December 28, 2009

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three