|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, December 27
Finally, i survive today. Ask me how im feeling now. well, i dun know how to answer. >< a very last min msg from A telling me tt you will be there. wanted to avoid this awkward meeting, but then, I wanna force myself to face up. Furthermore, i din wanna to disappoint the small kids. so i told myself, why avoid? very very awkward. I know im acting oblivious to whatever you did. wanting to find whichever excuse to avoid. ( yeah yeah, pretending to do stuff) tts what im good in. yea, I know im bad. oh well, i broke my promise abt nt meeting, but at least i manage to nt talk. on a lighter note, flu is recovering but here comes cough. been coughing throughout the outing. i think my immune system is getting weaker and weaker. despite the cough, i still ate choco when i reached home. ask me why? cos i sort of think i feel better after the sweetness. alright, I need to go get some slp now. im tired. Sunday, December 27, 2009
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |