|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Saturday, December 5
![]() Done with HLC camp! hahas. seems like everyone is have post camp symptom now. teehee. initially wasnt really looking forward to this camp. this negative thought was made worse after day one. hahas. I was like. walao, all so !@#$^%^$ like got generation gap with them. feel like screaming into their face. maybe a little extreme la. cant blame me. shimin cant stand kids with no respect. hehe. but then, things turn out pretty well after day one. after all the thrashing out and changing of mindset. really starting to love group 4 after the night walk. though I only join them for the night walk and the bond between us wasnt tt strong. But Auntie shimin is really happy and touched to see how the kids change for the better. hahas. I got this amazing feeling. I feel the need to correct them when things went wrong. I feel the need to take good care of them. omg. so motherly eh ;) I seriously hope all my naggings will stay with them. disco night was cool:D I believe everyone had fun.hehe. sexy dance from group 4. though sam xintao and deon wast able to join in. but i think they enjoy the dance too. although i wasnt really satisfied with the video i've made. but glad tt they enjoy it:D:D:D Totally shag after camp. ton in camp and then go teach in the morning den ton again den teach again and it goes on and on. hahas. but its worth it. Thank you camp comm. I've got many many things tt i wanna share. but i dun know how to start. I guess I'll leave it in my heart. Love you guys for making this possible. <3>
If only you would try harder :) Saturday, December 05, 2009
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |