|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, October 19
HELLO:D My promo is finally OVER! alright, havent been posting. anyone still visiting? i hope so >.< hahas. I've been wanting to post, but I really have no idea. hahas. my life has been revolving around exam exam and more exam. Did not manage to meet up with all my frens as we all have our stuff to do. Nevertheless, still manage to meet up with my laopos:D Celebrated granny's birthday a week ago. I love family dinner:D hehe. somehow, all of them suddenly very interested in my bgr thing. and asked me lots of questions that they would normally ask during cny. they think im too choosy >.< and my dumb sis actually blurt out everything.OMG. why am i no longer interested in star? IDK:D hahas. Don't think my life is a lot better after promos. still got the dumb pw. OP is worse. i bet all those who know me knew how fast i speak. :( JUS REMOVE PW FROM THE CURRICULUM >.< ewwwwwwww. Monday, October 19, 2009
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |