|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, August 3
I wonder if anyone is still reading after i let this place accumulates dust. hahas. I've always wanted to post but its really hard to take the first step>.< Trying my best not to slack after mid yrs. I really really want to do well man. but its making me very very tired :( something happened on fri make shimin a happy girl. its the very very first time star spoke to me eh. even though its a very simple hi. den cindy happen to see something. i think his frens are making fun or him. His shy face is omg-ly cute:D however. sometimes i really cant stand his hot and cold attitude man. >.< shoudnt think too much eh. later i end up with much more disappointment. but then again. i got this jealous feeling whenever i see her name associated with him. hmmm? hehe. jus done with translation. reading word by word aint an easy task. hahas. later still got to read up on econs>.< hahas. bye:D Monday, August 03, 2009
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |