|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Saturday, July 25
I've been MIA for so so long. anybody visiting? hahas. doesnt matter Can i say im totally shock when you told me what happened? Even though I’ve guessed it ages ago. Still, im reluctant to accept the fact. At tt moment, my mind is filled with numerous thoughts. Am i suppose to feel angry, disappointed or sorry for you? Im in no position to stop you from doing anything. In fact, I don’t even know if im over-reacting. Still, I just want to let you know that, we care. Saturday, July 25, 2009
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |