Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Tuesday, May 12

Just up to this point?
Stuck here?
this is getting irritating.


FINE!
whatever you wanna.
im not gonn care.


i cant stand ur sudden hot and cold.
the pace at which u are changing is too fast for me to follow up.
too tiring.
too annoying.
too disturbing.

FED UP!
i think i deserve something better eh.
do u really prefer me ignoring you.
are u the weird one or me?
i dun get it.


grrr. forget it.
treat mummy to swensen on mothers' day.
omg.
burn a big whole in my pocket.
the bill come up to $80.
whatever.
i feel good:D

anyway, im going on a diet tmr onwards.
can save up:D
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three