Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Thursday, March 12

Went out with cindy and jolene ytd for a briefing at amk service centre.
hahas.i so wanna join them:]


anyway, we went to jubilee first and guess who i saw.
its ZAC EFRON!
hahas.
and i took photo with him.
something funny happened.
you'll know later.hahas.
where the hell is my hand! i swear i din know before i saw the pic.
hahas







today's pe was great.
dun have to run and yet we got to see cute boys from ruby.
hahas.they are hot!
hahas.
but then, of cos i prefer adorable.
i wish he know i wish he don't.
get what i mean?
HAHAS.
TALK TO ME!
Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three