Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Sunday, March 1

OMG HE IS ADORABLE I SWEAR!
*my heart melts*
hahas
thats very random i know.
hehes.


went to catch marley and me with ade cin and jo on friday.
hahas.
din wanna watch it at first but im glad i did.
hahas.
its a super touching show.
love and hate it!
my tears drop lik running tap water when dog die.
omg.i was lik "omg omg dun show me the part the dog close its eyes..nono!"
and it did.
lucky its ade and jo beside me.
so paiseh!
and i said this to cindy in the washroom:" i dun wanna have dog already T.T"
hahas.she was lik, diao.
cos i jus complain and said i wanna one at joN hse.
hahas.
u guys know how fast i change my mind:]
hahas



went J8 with cin and jo on sat.
visited the volunteering work thingy.
we all sign up!
hahas.
i hope we can go.
after tt we went to eat.
omg,i bet u cant imagine h ow much we ate.
LOL
we must be pigs in out last life.
lol.
I NEED TO GO ON DIET!

YOU ARE ALWAYS ADORABLE IN MY EYES!

<3<3<3

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three