Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Monday, March 16

Just back from the prefects' camp.
super tired.
aww.
i din make in time back....
grrrrr

had class bbq ytd.
wanna post but im really tired.
shall update tmr?
hehe.

i realise something today.
hahas.
all along i tot nobody read my blog.
but actually they are!
den i realise, omg tt means my emo post everybody saw!
i was lik shit~

den again, i never tot of deleting the post.
cos from my past experience, it rather interesting when i look back at my past.
those days i met setbacks, break up with bf....
i will laugh at my silly posts.
hahas.
good memories though:]


no where near a second chance?
hahas.

R.I.P angel
Monday, March 16, 2009

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three