|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, March 22
I'VE MADE ANOTHER ATTEMPT. SAY BYEBYE TO HIM:] i can do it! i think i have a serious prob eh! hahas. i just need to spend money. lol. im sick! hmm.i got so so much to do. but so so little time. stress out. i dun lik. oh yea, did i mention tt tony was my trainer for the project management course? hahas. it was great alright. i learn another thing abt myself. certainly hope tt i will improve. tony never fails to give me a valuable lesson:] omg.MrNICE life is lik so interesting can. hahas. one conversation can surprise me dunno how many times. hahas. and he drinks. LOL BYEBYE. hopefully i can get u out in no time. move on:] Sunday, March 22, 2009
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |