|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Tuesday, February 24
so far so good. my mind sort of back to peace now. i believe in no time i'll be able to move on without you. sch is fine, but i think i'll be more and more busy le. but nvm, i knew it. just saw the uni admission thing. walau. they may as well say. " criteria for uni, 4As" sian>.< you are walking far ahead me. im trying to fasten my pace, and yet walk a different path from you. i guess the distace between will just get futher, and eventually i will forget who u are. Tuesday, February 24, 2009
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |