|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, January 12
The result is out. r5 10, r4 8 good? i think i should be satisfied.but somehow im a little disappointed for certain subjects. i've put in lots of effort. but i dun get what i want. but anyway. i think i din disappoint my mum. i've make her proud:] another then my mum, i've thought of my granny too. dun ask me why, i dunno.hahas. when she's alive, she would always ask me to study well. i think she will be glad to see my results too. now its another difficult decision again. where should i go? somehow i felt some restriction. i hope i wont regret. anyway, i hope u guys did well:] Monday, January 12, 2009
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |