Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Sunday, December 21

Ello!
super duper long din update le.
but cant blame me la.
really really busy.
din even have time to meet up with my darlings:[
anyway.
vengel went back to phil le.
so sad!
felt so lost without him
but nvm, he'll be back soon.
today went out with steph darling to shop
hahas.
its really hard to get nice clothes!
anyway,thanks manager for giving me off day.
wakakas.
miss me alright:]

The wonderful ppl:]all drunk.hahasDumb dumb bakers with vengel:]Vengel shifu, cindy cashier head,zach manager:]My dear shifu!Dumbo! Bye:]
Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three