|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Sunday, November 16
ELLO! Im back! hahas. haven blog such a long long time. i bet u guys miss me:] lol! o lvl is over. finally my burden is let go. hahas. now can only pray for good result:] hahas. i actually sneak out to go prefect camp:] 13Nov my class super shiok la. have chalet straight after bio paper! hahas. but too bad i only went the first day due to the gong tek. anyway, i had fun:] ![]() anyway. ytd went to the "gong tek" my grandparents are gone for two yrs. time passed fast isnt it? anyway. its great meeting my cousins. but i guess we wont see each other anytime soon. hahas. had a great time. i've got the greatest frens[gossip partners!] on earth:]:]:] hahas. shall nt mention the details. hahas im tired! Sunday, November 16, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |