Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Wednesday, August 6

Mission FAILED.
hahas.
im wanted to learn from cindy.
tt is to sleep early and wake up early to study.
guess what.
i went to bed at 9 and PLAN to wake up at 4.
in the end i wake up and 4.30.
study for half an hour and ZZZZzzzZZZzzz
off i go to sleep again!
LOL.
im soso nt suitable to study in this manner.

hmm.
im getting more and more heaty.
its lik any minute i can fall lik tt.
feel so weak.
grrr.
must eat more healthy food le!
no more temptation shimin!
wakakas...

its oral next week and im so gonna die.
>.<
i need some miracle pills.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three