Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Sunday, August 3


Finally meet up with wanni!
hahas.
din went to yoshinaya cos its too crowded.
gr.
i think the staff can rmb us.LOL.

was complaining and complaining tt i wanna to eat curry puff.
hahas.
i noe tts random.
so i bought one for dinner.
fyi, tts the first time i bought a curry puff from old chang yee.
LOL.cos i always complain tt its nt nice.
but im wrong i think.
lol.
yum yum.

super tired today.
i dunno y.
i fall asleep the min i got home.
din even take out my contacts.
my eyes super dry now.
hmm,
suddenly i feel lik eating donuts.
and satay.
LOL.
I WANNA TO EAT!
i only had fruits and tt curry puff today.
dieting is so nt fun!
grrr.
Sunday, August 03, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three