|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Friday, July 11
Went Ngee Ann Poly today! great. I super love the environment ok! miss wong was right to ask me to go check out. however the journey thr was super tiring. 1 and a half hour i think. Just imagine i have to waste 3 hours everyday! The facils were rather friendly. got one keep talking to me. den stella was lik asking y only talk to me. cos i look friendly!LOL. but den, now i also cant rmb the facil face,i only rmb the hair! LOL. so bad. Met many ex senior thr. First Mich! hahas. saw her in the business thingy. :] must really thank her for giving me so much info some days ago. den saw xueqiong. changed a lot. really. hahas. den den, I saw weina! haven seen her ever since she graduate. but she so funny la. the moment she saw me she gave me this shock face. "omg! are u sick or what.study too much le isit.y shrink so much!" the way she said is really funny lor.especially with the eyes almost dropping out. hahas. saw wilson too. surprisingly he still rmbs me. and nt forgetting to suan me. hahas. he super funny la,kept introducing me the food. LOL. last but nt least. the canteen food is awesome! yummy and cheap. hmm.i think nobody can guess my choice of cca. LOL. Finally i've made a decision:] Friday, July 11, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |