|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Saturday, July 12
Today my brain aint working very well. was having a headache throughout the day. and is tt type nt really pain but still feel giddy type. so i end up nt knowing to rest or what. I end up nt resting but yet nothing gets into my peanut brain. grrr. anyway, I have submitted my application form. i only filled in one option. hahas. guojing actually ask me to go nursing course. i think if im really a nurse. WOW. cant imagine. but actually i really tot i will be nurse when i was really young. why? because i thought the outfit was pretty awesome. hahas many many thanks to my dear jolyn for her help. had been troubling her. regret nt working hard on my english. >.< realistic world. nevertheless. im pretty happy today cos... wakakas. Saturday, July 12, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |