|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Friday, July 18
THIS IS ULTIMATE CUTENESS! Just look at these:]:]:] I wanna to own them!Im bored-.- Entertained by someone just now. should i laugh or cry. typical guy. Just shared with wanni what he said. and from my past experience. i think i can write a book. its lik i can predict the next step. LOL. oh yes,believe me. hmm.though funny. i happened to find out something. actually im nt pleased with what u said. and i din expect u would say tt too. im a flirt? oh yea! ILOVEWEEKENDS:] Smile because theres tmr:]
Friday, July 18, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |