Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Saturday, July 19

STUDY!
camera shy?

a tour to the toilet.LOL. Noone can be camera-shy with me ard.LOL.




Im jealous of her tan skin.and im jealous of ....LOL
ILOVEHER<3>

Went study with wanni and stella:]

FUN!

but im super tired now.

hmm.should i wear on monday?
but its lik so big can.
but if i borrow le den dun wear lik very paiseh leh.
grrr.

Im tired now.
but i haven finish my hmk!
grrr.
YOU.
NO LIKE.
LOL.
Saturday, July 19, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three