Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Tuesday, July 22

Received a sms fro julia early in the morning.
i tot got what serious thing happen again.
these ppl just lik to give me surprises.
hahas.

guess what its abt!
the lovely gave me a box of sweet to cheer me up.
i was really touched seriously:]
lovely lovely ppl.
they gave me sweets since i cant get my ice cream!
hahas.
Thank you!

anyway,
BIGHEAD was absent today.
no wonder its so peaceful.
i guess i know y he was absent.
excessive gym work.
LOL!
mad ching still use the chance to suan me.
argh!
she cant forget....

im getting lazier.
recently i've nt been doing my hmk.
>.<
slap myself!

im tired now.
shall go rest:]

I'll pray.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three