Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Sunday, July 6

My creation! hahas.Just look at his arm.Almost twice or thrice of mine.You'll know how much effort he put in.
Haven't seen SHERSHER for quite sometime right:]
I think it looks weird now.

Here's SHERSHER friend "WINWIN".Cute huh!

Too tired to post ytd.

I chiong for 12 hrs straight!

the feeling is so unbearable and yet satisfying:]



Finished an Amaths paper in sch.
omg.
I know how to do most of the questions:]
anyway, tcher said the paper wasnt hard.
but who cares:]
hahas.


Im going to the MEET-THE-PAK session.
hahas!
although nt for fun,but im still feeling elated!
hehe.
Sunday, July 06, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three