|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Tuesday, July 8
Its close to 12 now. i've yet to finish my revision. Just my history notes took me 4hours. Furthermore its only 1 chapter. tts the result of going out when i shouldnt! haiz. tmr must wake at 5 to do. 5AM leh. im so hungry now. regret not eating dinner. !#$%#$% Im so gonna fall sick again if i continue lik this. I've no choice. . . . . well, actually i do have.. but i chose nt to. hahas. I shared some secrets with jolyn today. LOL. what if one day i say... everyday im having all these "what if" running across my brain. disrupting my brainwave. LOL. Tuesday, July 08, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |