|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Friday, July 18
Im nt in a good mood now. cos i lost my ice-cream man:( by the time i got down. he's gone! no ice-cream to cheer me:( nevertheless, i went to the provision shop to get the not-so-nice one. >.< sch wasnt wonderful. its time to decide if they were the right ones. nvmnvm. Im gonna meet darling tmr:] upgrade to a 2days a week event:] IWANTMYICE-CREAM! Thankyou darling and BF. nth is gonna get me down:] Im perfectly ok:] es bf, pls dun feel guity or what. cheer:] Friday, July 18, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |