|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, July 14
IM IN A BADBAD MOOD. im think im getting a bit crazy. i was so so upset when my sis lost my history notes. tt means i got to rewrite. time-table, everything mess up. As i was still thinking abt my notes. I got more and more upset. to the point tt i actually cried. im shocked of my action. ... so yea. im still very upset. dunno how many midnight oil i must burn to replace tt. and im nt even sure if i can produce the same work. DOWN!!!! sometimes. i really feel as though i should give you up. afterall, im the only one still clinging on. but then, can I? Monday, July 14, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |