Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Wednesday, July 9

I so feel is tearing away my SS textbook.
grrr.
globalisation is such a interesting-but-hard-to-study chapter...
haiz.
i cant predict the questions and the points are lik sosososososo many!
...
miss wong i need you!

Plane geometry too.
headache!

anyway,today was the first day i joined my class for FRC.
feels weird.
I haven sat down even since sec1.

AW is super boliao la!
we were lik sitting opposite each other during recess.
and this dumbdumb sms me and i really go reply.
LOL.
content was lame.
HAH!

Im looking forward to this weekend..
Piggy said he wanna join me.
hahas.
should i call vincent along?
but i bet we will talk instead la.
I cant concentrate with him ard.
self discipline!
LOL.
but then, i miss them lik hell.
cos din manage to meet up this June.

shall go sleep le.
tmr waking up to do chem before i can ask ms toh.
night night:]

I haven draft sherwin's timetable.
>.<
Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three