Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Tuesday, July 1

最近还好吗?

I chanced upon my "ranting" diary today.
There wasnt much entries because each incident have a great impact on my life.
I saw the entries i made lik 6 months ago?

Sorry but i dun comfortable posting it in normal font size.

it makes me down.
so far, it seems tt its impossible to totally get you out of my mind.
yes, i admit i get super upset whenever someone mention you.
Haven't felt this way before.
so i din know how to go abt solving it.
and i don't even know y im feeling this way.

I always consoled myself tt we hadnt gone so deep.
its alright, i'll be fine alone.
but then...i guess time alone wasnt enough.

worst still, each time you push me to him.
i feel so...
i just cant acccept the fact tt you no longer cares.
i wanna stop thinking but i cant.
broken my record.far beyond.

除了难过,我还能做些什么
I've already done whatever i could.
what now.

其实我很想对你说...

Manage to finish what im suppose to finish today.
keep it up!

明天会更好!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three