|
Profile
SHIMINHello. My name is SHIMIN.:D! Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D I study in NYJC, haha.:D I love everyone!:D And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D
|
Music |
|
Monday, July 7
HEY! I FINISHED MY A MATHS TYS! yea! im in a state of euphoria! wakakas.... anyway,its youthday today. but i forgotten and din plan it into my time-table.so today my workload quite little:] shall i rest or do more? hahas! JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY! HEHE. i think i'll go get the presents before working again. hahas. tts consider resting:] Finally im nt procrastinating! hehe. and i manage to challange kaijun pea brain with some Amaths questions. LOL. Thanks to wanni la. what she said really came true! and i never expect the person to be my mum! LOL! nevertheless, i just act blur.hahas. Alright, got to go finish my stamp collection competition thingy. gogogogo! Monday, July 07, 2008
|
Chitchat! Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix . Affiliates ♥Ade ♥alvin ♥andrew ♥#26awMAMA ♥bixia ♥chantel ♥chenAN ♥Eliana ♥Fion ♥fred ♥GGH ♥GhimChoon ♥melFOO ♥Mireen ♥xiaohUii ♥velda ♥weiqing ♥HLC ♥PrefectorialBoard ♥4E1 |