Profile

SHIMIN
Hello. My name is SHIMIN.:D!
Give me presents! On 10JUNE :D
I study in NYJC, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D
And I'M CRAZY!?!? :D

Music

Your music code here! =)

please don't go away
Friday, July 4

Had been mugging hard for the past few days.
Im very tired, seriously.
But theres a sense of satisfaction whenever i finish my task.
wonder how long can i continue.

sidetrack abit.
wanni, i saw the tag on mel's blog.
although there wasnt much.
but im still very touched.
dun worry!
im not stressed out yet.
im superwoman rmb!
LOL.

today a lot of people came asking me why am i so serious and stress?
stella even asked me y am i studying?
i was like, why you take o lvl?
lol.
actually, i think i've started my revision late.
you mean, you guys dun have to study?
why?!
everyday im feeling tt time is running out.
and my mood wasnt as good.

i dunno y?
but i get irritated very easily when people kept knocking on my door when im studying.
lik what aw always said, i have issues.
LOL.

Officially stepping down tmr.
will be doing duty for the last time.
4yrs of service.
I FEEL PROUD AS A MEMBER OF THE BOARD:]
Friday, July 04, 2008

Chitchat!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


.


Affiliates

♥Ade
♥alvin
♥andrew
♥#26awMAMA
♥bixia
♥chantel
♥chenAN
♥Eliana
♥Fion
♥fred
♥GGH
♥GhimChoon
♥melFOO
♥Mireen
♥xiaohUii
♥velda
♥weiqing
♥HLC
♥PrefectorialBoard
♥4E1



Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three